02-09-2009, 07:13 AM   #59
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by makots View Post
hey guys! it me. the boston kid. i JUST got back. haha. left at like 7pm and got back at about 12am. so just about 5 hours. haha. but i guess i'm not as lucky as you monsta. i meet a state police! haha. and i got a ticket for doing 75 on a 65. haha. sigh. bohoho. haha. but the ticket was for $200! damn man! tickets in the US are mad ex man! haha. but yea. at least nothing goes on record right? like demerit points and shit right? haha. correct me if i'm wrong. but i'll try to come down in about a month. got a bunch of goodies coming down to me in about a month so when it does i'll bring the mmmmmmm down. haha. or mayb NYC this time ard? haha. aite, slp time. take care guys!

damn that sucks, what state did you get caught in? I'm not sure how Mass works regarding points so you have to check, but definitely don't just pay it go to court speak w/ the officer & hopefully it'll get reduced to just a seatbelt ticket w/ no points... definitely come down to NYC/NJ for one of our meets especially BMWFEAST 09

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0