11-02-2008, 12:23 PM   #31
inmotion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: where do I start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitromethane View Post
Wow.

I've been talking with Premier on getting it installed on my car. That's not good if it's noticeable after only 6 months. Can anyone out there who has venture shield chime in with their experience over time??? Installing it on the WHOLE care for AW is not realistically feasible, however, at least the yellow would be throughout. And that's like ~ $5k.
I have it on my BW Gallardo and it looks fine after 2 years - the white's very similar to AW. But that's why I get the full hood and the whole fender clip so there is no cut off point. Ran me right under $2k for everything up to the doors.

I've also had the bra removed and replaced on some of my cars and never had any problems with paint damage like the Z3 up above. It's probably an Earl Scheibish type paint job. I've had my bra removed and replaced on the F430 and that was repainted by Premier in Culver City, no issues with that car as well.

On order: 2010 R8 V10
Appreciate 0