View Single Post
      08-29-2007, 05:54 AM   #1
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335coupe

SRT-8 V Procede - highway + story

ok well ill just get out who won to start with, procede pulled the shit out of the 8 rolls from about 80 or more up to 140, a bunch of them, procede pulled and pulled and pulled on the 8, i believe it was an auto though

now the story, driving up from orlando to atlanta about 400 miles, cop after cop after cop, normal amount in florida (who are easy to dodge usually) but once i got into atlanta cops were EVERYWHERE

there had to be some pileup on the highway recently and some state official must have called for traffic cleanup because there were AT LEAST 50 cops on my way to atlanta, NOT and exaggeration in one bit, i saw at least 2 dozen people pulled over not including myself, after a bagillion close calls and not learning my lesson i finally got WTF pwned by a guy hiding behind a bush on an overpass w/ LADAR, 90 in a 70 :/ at least its atalanta ticket so it might not hit my record

anyway about the SRT-8, we were both stuck behind a cop for about 10-20 miles, and when he exited the 8 gunned it a bit and i went on by (gunned it more lol) at first the 8 didnt follow but then picked up speed and got behind me, not so close that it was riding my ass, but not far enough away that i was a little annoyed

well i get kind of tired of it so i switch lanes, so does the 8, i switch again, so does the 8, in that same annoying distance, so i get ticked and floor it and so does the 8, and so starts our fun bit of highway runs, now we get to a weigh station, FYI cops are ALWAYS at weigh station, two were parked on the side of the road chatting w/o radar on, we blow up to them slamming on our brakes

they wait about 10 seconds and turn onto the road, and my and im sure the 8s hearts drop, but the didnt pursue us, i rolled my window down and slowed down, the 8 pulled along side and rolled its window down

what do i see?

A BLONDE WOMAN IN HER 30s or 40s!! i TOTALLY expected some muscled out dude or something, but it was this pretty attractive woman starring back at me, i do the wipe the sweat from the brow thing and so does she and we go on our way

un the way back i got painted hardcore by a cop and he went to do a u turn, but just as he did a few semis came by blocking him, and his view, and there just happened to be an exit right there which i booked it into and zipped around the corner, dodged a helluva bullet with it

ok ok flame on!
Appreciate 0