BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by number335 View Post
I agree with real change needs to be done from within (the government). But that change won't happen if we sit on our laurels and do nothing. People need to demand change...but we are headed in a direction where even our voice doesn't matter much anymore.
They demanded change, they got it. I agree there is a lot to improve, but don't think Anonymous is the only group "doing something"

Quote:
This Anonymous group is at least doing something that our lazy asses won't do. I don't think their main objective is to get rid of Bernanke. I think the bigger objective is to get people to realize that they are being suckered into a system that is destined to fail in the long run if we don't do anything about it. If the media won't publish the real issues behind this failing economy, someone has too.
There are absolutely doing something that rational people, truly interested in change won't do. Terrorism, let alone pseudo-terrorism, has never done anything but tarnish the "terrorists" cause, no matter how noble the cause might be. If Anonymous was really interested in improving things, they will stop with all the ridiculous hacking, and go about achieving their goals in a visible and productive manner rather than hiding behind computer screens in other countries. If their "idea" is so correct, they won't have anything to hide.

The fact is they don't know what they're doing, what they stand for beyond a few generalizations, their organization is ineffective, and will continue to be. Which brings me back to my original point, that if they want to make a difference, get educated, get a job, see how things really work and once an understanding of what they're trying to change is obtained, maybe someone will offer something of value. At that stage there will be no reason to be anonymous.
Appreciate 0