View Single Post
      06-24-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Seattle Accutint Group Buy Deal

Claeb @Accutint is the owner of the Seattle location. Caleb is offering a Group Buy deal for anyone that is intersting in Tint, Detailing, Clear Bra, Smoking Lights and Exterior/Interior Wrap. So far I only got the GB price for the Tint, Clear Bra and Detailing. I will need to find out how many people that are intersring in Smoking Lights and Exterior/Interior Wrap in order to get the best deal for everyone. So the more we get, then the better deal we will get as well.

Accutint offers a LIFE TIME Warrnty on their Window Tint works and 5 years warranty for the Clear Bra. And for the detailing, it include the Exterior, Interior, Engine Bay, Windows, Wheels and Tires. The Exteior will include Pressure Wash, Clay Bar, Hand Wash, Dry Out, Polish and Wax. Sealant will be an additional $50 extra. Engine bay will include the Pressure Wash, Cleaning and Dry Out. Interior will incude Shampoo, Brush, Dry Out and Vacuum, which means the trunk as well. And for the Tires and Wheeels, it will include the Pressure Wash, Brush, Hand Wash, Dry Out and Tire Dressing.

For the Clear bra, it included the Full Front bumper, Headlights, Hood, Mirrors, Door Handles / edges and Fenders. Tailights could be add to the package for another $60. If you would like to get the Full Hood and Full Fenders cover, then it will be another $500 extra.

So I talked to Caleb about the deatil deal. Caleb said, if we hit 30 ppl for this detail GB deal. Then he will throw in an extra FREE Car Wash, Dry Out and Vacuum for everyone with next visit ($25 value). And if we can get more than 50 cars, then he will cut us more with the discount as well.

Below are the deal so far that I have got,

1~10 Cars
1. Classic Tint is $240
2. Ceramic Tint is $320
3. Full Detailing is $180
4. Clear Bra is $500

10~20 Cars
1. Classic Tint is $220
2. Ceramic Tint is $300
3. Full Detailing is $150
4. Clear Bra is $450

20+ Cars
1. Classic Tint is $200
2. Ceramic Tint is $280
3. Full Detailing is $130
4. Clear Bra is $400

50+ cars
1. Full detailing is now $110 ONLY + an extra FREE Car Wash for next time visit

PS. Please PM me if you have any questions or let me knew if you would like to get on to the deal. Thanks everyone~

Detailing:
1. Jack Hui- AW E92 M3
2. Jim- AW E92 M3
3. Peter- Silver Nissan Rouge
4. Addison- Benz Black C63 AMG
5. Jimmy- Lexus Black IS250
6. tagle23- E90 325i

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 07-06-2010 at 04:46 PM..
Appreciate 0