Drives: E92M3-E46M3-E46Wagon-E89Z4-E36

Garage List
1994 325is Race Car  [0.00]
2011 BMW Z4  [0.00]
1998 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2008 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahtzee View Post
Went to the dealer today to drive the new M3. I bought a 2008 535i back in June of 2007 and have added the Vishnu Tuning V2 to it. Lightning fast but the M3 is in a league all by itself. I absolutely love the car. Ironically, the guy that went with me to the dealership has a 2005 M3. He mentioned how much he liked my car and I told him that if I were to get an M3 he could buy my car.

He wasn't kidding. We have chatted tonight and he is ready to move. So....I have a couple of questions.
1. My dealer says that M3's are going for sticker only. Period. True?
So far reports of M3s going for less than sticker are rare.

2. Anything I should be aware of with this car? Any common nuances that people are realizing that they should have gotten on theirs or wish they didn't get>
Various opinions here: For me, extended leather is a waste of money and look closely at pictures of the two wheel choices, they look very different from each other

3. I will probably be purchasing outright with about half down. The rates they quoted me sucked and they also told me that leasing the M3 was simply stupid due to the cost. My credit is excellent (beacon score of 765)
Shop around, use lendingtree.com as a starting point for your rate shopping

4. I cant find anywhere what a fair price would be to sell my 535i to my buddy. Any suggestions?
Tons of prices available on the net; www.edmunds.com, www.kbb.com, www.nada.com. Look at all three or more if you can find them.
Others will also have their own opinions