03-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #8
ONEOF40 FS M3
FROZEN SILVER
Rep
Drives: '12 E92 M3 FS EDITION

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
Contemplating getting an M performance exhaust, but hesitant to pull the trigger till I hear how it sounds from inside the cabin. My family owns the Daily Bread in Pinecrest, if any M3 owners in the area are kind enough to come by and give me a ride, I'll treat you to lunch/dinner for your troubles. Not limited to M performance exhaust, also considering AA signature exhaust, and the modified OEM exhaust. Would also love to hear the Akra Evo exhaust even though its more than I wanna spend, I'll gladly hook you up for your troubles. Thanks.
I just purchased my new 2012 e92 Frozen Silver M3 DCT ZCP and installed M Performance Exhaust...I researched every possible exhaust in the market and this was the best fit for the e92 M3 for all the right reasons = oem and perfect balance sound, no drone.

I previously owned an e60 M5 with SS race-performance exhaust with X-pipe, and the M Performance exhaust is AS addictive as that one....and believe me it does not get much better than the S85 V10 engine sound!!!

If you like to meet sometime so you can see it and hear it, I will be glad to show...just let me know...

PREVIOUS M CARS - 02 E39 M5 / 06 E60 M5 / F10 M5 6MT 14 991 C2S
Appreciate 0