OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by username11 View Post
Because the car is generally awesome and has turned out thus far to be more reliable than a Civic, there is not that much to talk about. That leaves the following topics:

1) 1200 mile service, how much should I agonize and research it before just taking it to the dealer?
2) My bad experience at the dealership today, they washed my car and I did not want them to
3) My bad experience at the dealership today, they gave me a loaner and I do not like it
4) My bad experience at the dealership today, I am convinced that every person that works there wants to street race in my car
5) My bad experience at the dealership today, they did not treat me better than a 328 owner
6) I am contemplating crashing my car into a concrete barrier because it did not come with a dipstick and BMW will not listen to me, even though I call them everyday
7) Polls about what timezone you drive your M3 in and/or what brand of jeans you wear whilst driving
8) Help, my wheel badge fell off even though I rub my wheels with Vaseline nightly to protect them from wind chaffing.
9) How I have individualized my car and expressed myself by changing my chrome grille to black
10) Help, I have a nail in my tire, what do I do
fixed
Appreciate 0