12-11-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
DJDeez
Got my license back!
Canada
Rep
Drives: TransLink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
I had to pull the header and midpipe flanges together and push the bolt down to get the nut started.
So the flanges (what I referred to as clamps) and gasket are supposed to move freely and come off the header pipes? The drivers' side flange and gasket came off without issue, the passenger side flange and gasket will not move period even after my best efforts. Thoughts?

It also seems as though the Agency Power midpipes will not fit with the OEM gaskets. They have supplied their own thin metal versions, do you know if these will work? I just find it strange there is nothing attached to the header pipes at all, leaks are a huge concern at this point.
aFe cold air intake system (stage 2) ▫ Agency Power cat delete/section 2 midpipes ▫ Agency Power exhaust system ▫ Beltronics STiR Plus ▫ BMW M style (ZHP) weighted short shift knob ▫ CIC iDrive ▫ Clutch pedal spring removal ▫ Coding ▫ Evolve-R tune ▫ Laser Interceptor ▫ LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes ▫ pickyeater334 clutch stop ▫ Rear fog lights (2011 light control switch assembly) ▫ T3 Alpha laser gun protection ▫ Turner Motorsport power pulley kit
Appreciate 0