View Single Post
      12-11-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
DJDeez
Got my license back!
Canada
Rep
Drives: TransLink

Issue(s) installing Agency Power cat delete and section 2 midpipes

Hoping the forum can be of assistance, I simply can't get the front pipes onto the headers. The driver's side header had a clamp and gasket which easily came off the pipe however the passenger side clamp and gasket seem to be stuck on permanently. Was the driver's side clamp even supposed to come off or is the passenger side indeed the problem? Because of the design of the gasket and Agency Power pipes, there is no way for me to install them close enough to be screw them down. Does this even make sense? LOL appreciate the time, thanks in advance

On a side note, I decided to start the car with no piping as it had to be moved. One word - wow. It took less than thirty seconds for my head to hurt and the smell to become almost overbearing.
aFe cold air intake system (stage 2) ▫ Agency Power cat delete/section 2 midpipes ▫ Agency Power exhaust system ▫ Beltronics STiR Plus ▫ BMW M style (ZHP) weighted short shift knob ▫ CIC iDrive ▫ Clutch pedal spring removal ▫ Coding ▫ Evolve-R tune ▫ Laser Interceptor ▫ LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes ▫ pickyeater334 clutch stop ▫ Rear fog lights (2011 light control switch assembly) ▫ T3 Alpha laser gun protection ▫ Turner Motorsport power pulley kit

Last edited by DJDeez; 12-11-2011 at 01:01 AM.. Reason: Added further detail(s)
Appreciate 0