10-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_SID View Post
Can you guys help me out with my deal?..... I have had allot of problems with my 335i so BMW agreed to a trade assist. Basically, they agreed to let me out of my lease early penalty free and sell me an M3 at invoice. Sounds like a great deal right! Well I ordered my M3 but after doing my research I realized that the dealer is marking up the financing from the base rate of .0018 to .0022 They insist that is BMWs rate but I know they are lying. What should I do? Is it unreasonable for me to ask for .0018? After all, this is a trade assist and BMW is trying to act like they are so caring because they are selling me the car at invoice.

I actually am going to try and do BMW Select anyway with leasing as a secondary option but still.
Put them between a rock and a hard place with their own words that "This is BMWS own rate"

Say that "I have no problems paying BMWs rate whatsoever, and in fact I insist on doing so... so if I can demonstrate that several people from the BMW forums have secured deals at .0018 this month... or if I can provide official BMW documentation that the rates are at .0018 this month... then you shouldn't have a problem giving me that rate right??" ( I can help you get that documentation, by the way.)

Worst case scenario.. they refuse to give it to you... and you then have to decide if the deal is still worth it to you for an extra 15 dollars or whatever a month.

But... if you're financing with BMW select.. there's no room for any of this shennanigans. It's 1.9% for 60 months straight up. (a better rate than the lease, mind you).

- esquire

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0