View Single Post
      04-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Wide Super Sports are on......

......and the verdict is in. There has been some interest in the attached thread about Pilot Super Sports and fitment. Well I have them on and I'm loving every mile so far. The first thing I've noticed is the added grip is incredible. I tried a couple of hard launches and the car seems glued to the pavement. With the 265's in the rear they would always break loose through 3rd gear. The 295 has yet to break loose and the test has been with MDM engage. This definitely gives you the kick in the ass feeling many of us crave when it's time to go. The set up is as follows:

265-30-19 front ZCP wheel......19x9 +31
295-30-19 rear ZCP wheel......19x10 +25

Factory ZCP suspension with no camber adjustments made and no spacers.

Original thread-------> http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=665300

Take a good look at the liner pictures. I think a 275-30-19 up front would rub slightly. The 265 is the perfect fit in the PSS. Keep in mind I only weight about a 175lbs. so I can't speak for any additional weight factors. I hope this answer a few question on this particular tire and size................Phil
Attached Images

2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0