First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e46 M3, e46 M3 CSL

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADY1 View Post
Jerez Black great color I have the same color on my M3 Enjoy your time in Germany get that 1200 mile break in out the way fast. The gas prices should be murder over there for you, they pay by the liter and the Euro is killing the dollar so you got to be paying something like $10 per. gallon if not more no joke, but if you can afford this car gas should be just a drop in the bucket for you. If you want to knock out some miles take a drive to Berlin you will knock out a few more hundred miles there and a few more hundred back. All I can say is when you get back to the states and take a look at your bank account it will be smoking from the Euro to dollar rate. enjoy your M3
LOL, I actually figured the biggest expense in Europe would be gas, and put aside some money just for that. Berlin is on my list, and the Nurburgring, and then I should be close to break-in. But you are right, I calculated around $10,30 a gallon!
It's alright though, the drive, the country, and the quality of the road makes up for it.

Cheers,
CSL