04-15-2008, 02:35 AM   #2
L~R~G nor cal
Perfection Is In The Details
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
It is not worth it. It’s just like the stuff they try to sell you on at the Stealerships a.k.a. Permaplate.

The best protection you can buy for your car besides a clear bra is a good sealant. Cilajet and Permaplate among others are just sealants that never live up to the hype therefore making them a waste of money.

The seal I use for my clients was made for the airplane industry as well and in my option (among many other top detailer's options) is the best on the market.

A good sealant will last around 6 months depending on the climate you reside in. If you are close to the ocean, the acidic levels rise and protection does not last as long. You just have to factor in many variables to determine how long your protection will last realistically.

If you are looking for the best protection, I would go with Chemicalguys JetSeal 109.

If you have any questions about application and or where to buy JetSeal 109, feel free to PM me for more information.

Thanks,
Jared