Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDfranklin View Post
What were your symptoms? Im having a slight pain right under my right rib cage when I breath in deeply, its not really a bad pain just more of an annoyance. Don't have time to go to the doctors today
it would not be a "slight" pain.

my summer job after high school was to lay brick at a high-rise construction. worked all day lifting heavy shit... somewhere around 3pm or so got shit really sharp pain in my side. it was unbearable. finished my day, got to my house in a public transportation and passed out right as i walked though the door. no one was home, so i laid there on a floor for a couple of hours.

my mom gets home from work and sends me to the emergency room. by the time i got there i was all shades of green and blue. they looked at me and sent me into the surgery right away. apparently my appendix had raptured and i would've died within and hour or two if i did not have a surgery ASAP.

basically they had to pull all my guts out, wash them in a pan and shove them back in. not a pleasant experience. to add insult to injury, they infected me with Hep. B (not the scary Hep. C), so i had to spend 3 weeks in a hospital for that shit too.