05-08-2011, 12:35 AM   #18
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
I am serious. Ive been up all night and i just took my dog out to pee. I love the out doors. I grew up on a farm with my aunt and my grandmother.

I have learned from my friend many years ago, that the only way to be wealthy, is to "respect" every dollar that you earn. If you dont respect the money, then you will never be rich.

And when i said i cook for my dog, i literally cook for my dog. If you came over for lunch, you wouldn't know the difference between the food i prepared for her and the food i prepared for you. She(my dog) eats and is treated as part of the family. And im a fucking awesome cook! Your 4 star restaurant wish they had me as a chef.

My mentality as how i treat her, and you more then welcome to laugh at it; but she gets the best before me. Simply because my dog cant go out and work 40 hours a week to earn her own meal.
Its hard to explain, but you would need a dog in your life for few years to understand the relationship.

Plus, when we bike to grocery store, i save money on gas. Same money i can use to buy her treats or beer for my self, a pair of jeans or a shirt. So why waste money on gas?
Awesome. We get it.

Our pup eats more of the meals she cooks than she does...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
I work hard but the pay sucks (military) although I get free health care so im good as of right now.
Hopefully, you have earned the respect you deserve as a side benefit and it will open multiple doors when your service is up.
Appreciate 0