View Single Post
      01-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Collection of M3 Euro Delivery, some Video's and more, Add your Favourite right here

If you opened this then you found some of the great threads I saw here in this forum ~ Added Post # 55 With a Super Write-Up, Photos And Video Clip by Member medaman ... also more as I find them what can I tell you I'm a car nut

• Great ED thread by Jackson includes BMW, MB & Ferrari shots amongst others Great Photos =======> Click to Open
  • Someone found this great video clip deserves sharing with everyone ====================> check it out here
  • I highly recommend a visit to Dackelone's page for some great museum and other links CHECK IT OUT==> Click to Open
  • Link pointed out and provided (see post 13 below) By: Administrator Jason ==================> CLICK to Open
  • Many other fine links can be found here By: Administrator Jason =========================>CLICK to Open
  • Four Part Germany Road Trip, Posted Originally By: Member bmwSC8 =====================> CLICK to Open
  • Taking delivery of a M3 at Die Welt, Posted Originally By: Member Mark's M =================> CLICK to Open
  • Greater Toronto Area BMW ///M3 Meet with 50+ M Car Turnout (March 17/12 Organized By; RO_Turbo)--->Click to Open
  • Some of the ///M Divisions Videos, Posted Originally By: Member Yours Truly ================> CLICK to Open
  • Some of the /////AMG Videos I found, Posted By: Member Yours Truly ====================> CLICK TO Open
  • A nice write up and pictures Inside the ///M Division from 2008 Original Link By: MotorTrend =====> CLICK to Open
  • BMW Factory Leipzig Germany, Posted Originally By: Moderator Dackelone ==================> CLICK to Open
  • Frankfurt Auto Show Posted Originally By: Moderator Dackelone ========================> CLICK to Open
  • Tour of the First Opened Exclusive ///M Dealership, Posted Originally By: Administrator Jason ======> CLICK to Open
  • Renting a BMW in Germany Posted Originally By: Yours Truly ==========================> CLICK to Open
  • Classic Remise ~ Mellenwerk Düsseldorf, Posted Originally By: Moderator Dackelone ============> CLICK to Open
  • Dackel’s tour of Klassikstadt: Frankfurt, Germany, Posted Originally By: Moderator Dackelone ======> CLICK to Open
  • Also some Great Links not to be missed by Moderator Dackelone =========================> Click to Open
  • Check all of your M3 Specifications and Options after you enter last 7 Vin No's ================= > Click to Open
  • A great Euro Delivery report with many fine pictures posted By; DrivenByE30 =================> Click to Open
  • Rent your favorate ///M at Die Welt Posted Originally By: Moderator Dackelone ===============> Click To Open
  • A great video M3 - C63 I found (sorry it is in Japanese) then just turn down the sound by Yours Truly ===> Click to Open
  • Great DIY write up's I found here nay help some day ========> Click to Open
Be sure to check out additional great links of tours taken
By; Moderator Dackelone
~ see Post 27 on Page 2 of this thread ~
Enjoy

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 01-08-2014 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: Added Jacksons ED Thread
Appreciate 1