2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
2004 325Ci  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Man View Post
stunning...
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmist222777 View Post
love the car... dont get me wrong.. but kinda feel like the black wheel thing is played out these days. i think matching side mirrors and wheels would have worked nicely on this car. blue? red? green? orange?
Thanks! I definitely hear where you're coming from, but I wanted this build to be somewhat understated, or unseen by the blind eye (if that's even possible anymore). While the new HRE color finishes are definitely something to drool over , I wanted my build to let the eyes see the details all the way around the car, and not be fixated first on a color theme like wheels+mirrors. As always, I appreciate the input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1rjrdn23 View Post
COTM
Ohhhhh, you stopppp Thanks man! Would be an honor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEllis View Post
Certainly a COTM contender. I am not a huge fan of the 1M bumper craze but it works well here. Wheels are a great choice. We have seen them a few times before but they look fantastic and offer great function and form. Well done gents!
Thanks Jason! I'm glad you think so. The 1M bumper was a gamble for me.. I cannot explain how happy I am with the outcome though. I have to give credit to LTBMW for their amazing craftsmanship on the bumper. The Slek lip is something else too. I agree with you on the wheels. I've always come to this forum for guidance and ideas, and while I know a fair share of people have a similar setup, sometimes form and function take precedence over creativity for a reason.. Cheers!