View Single Post
      01-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
Lostx89xSoulz
Alpine White
Rep
Drives: 11 X5, 08 E93 M3, 09 E92 335i

Angry :readthethread:DON'T GO TO VALENCIA BMW!!!!! THEY'RE A BUNCH OF THIEVES.

hey guys i need to vent but also take my experience and never go to valencia bmw. Last week i bought a 08 M3 from valencia bmw, i came in with my family and did the paperwork with my $20K cash down payment. The finance manager collected my money did all the paperwork and handed me the keys and we drove off the lot and a couple days later the finance director called and said they need us to come give the down payment check and i told him that i put my down payment alrealdy and got all my paperwork here with the car. But apparently the contract is not a receipt, i'm supposed to get a separate receipt? so yesterday they repo my car, what can i do? i've called a lawyer and he told me that there would be a case but the dealer is going to fight it due to the fact that they gonna believed their employee and if it goes to court its gonna be 6 months to a year for my case to be done and over with. Any suggestion?
So take it from my experience don't deal with valencia bmw, they're a bunch of thieves.
Appreciate 0