View Single Post
      12-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #34
Top_Gear
Private
Rep
Drives: M3-E90-6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in replies. I am packing up for my trip and leaving tomorrow morning. Have about 40 unanswered PM's and tons of emails. I am going to try and answer emails while on the plane. I have a full schedule tomorrow until about 9PM. At that point I will have internet at the hotel and will reply to PM's. Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! Also tuned bmobile's E93 M3 about a half hour ago. Maybe he'll have some time to chime in after the long drive home!

I appreciate everyone patience in getting back to you. Just wanted to jump in here quickly before I left.

Mike
Hey Mike,

Just saw your GP, great product! But for us local LA guys that you already tuned in person over the last couple of months, how do we go about getting the laptop cable?

Only reason I am asking is if at some later time I decide to sell the car it would be helpful to be able to return it to stock in case you are not around i.e., jetting around the country enjoying your status as "the" premier E9X M3 tuner in the world
Appreciate 0