View Single Post
      10-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #27
silver07335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i titanium silver metallic

Practice driving with either an instructor or a friend/family member that will let you use his/her car. Actually, you did say the seller is willing to give you lessons so you might take that offer if you are seriously interested in buying that car. As others have stated practice in a spacious, empty parking lot and on streets when nobody is around. Don't forget to practice driving and shifting gears uphill and parking. One day you'll encounter the douchebag driver that tailgates you while you are driving up a steep hill and your practice will pay off.
Car: 2007 e90 335i 6MT - sports, premium, cold weather, light, and smoker's package. Performance Mods: Cobb AP v3, ETS 7" FMIC, Injen DCI, Michelin PSS, CDV delete, rear spoiler, BMW PE w/ Magnaflow tips, PTF pro-tune, VRSF downpipes, ER chargepipe w/ Tial Q, APEX 18" EC-7 wheels, MP outlet/ inlet, MMP Stg. 3 turbos. Other mods: BMW cargo liner, 20% window tint, BMW alarm system, Weathertech floorliner, Lux E90 V6 bulbs, Philips X-treme Vision H7 bulbs, Blackvue DR650GW-2CH.
Appreciate 0