07-16-2009, 11:28 AM   #40
in5ane_3
Lieutenant General
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jun View Post
who needs a 6 pack when they've got a keg?

what kind of supplements are yall taking?

i'm basically on just whey, multi, bcaas, and omega.
Take a whey, which has bcaa's, multi and a cutting supplement now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
Wow, only 140 lbs?! Looking good, man. Must have a pretty low body fat %. Single digit I'm thinking for the abs to be shown.
Yup, with single digits comes six pack, usually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Anybody ever have forearm pain when doing certain workouts, like preacher curls?

For ex, I usually do like 55 lb preacher curls (including bar), maybe 15-20 reps. When I let down the weight, I get this SHARP pain in my forearms. Hurts pretty bad. I don't think it's because the weight is too heavy since I can do 20 reps no problem, it's just the pain that is slowing me down.
Never had forearm pain but my wrists hurt with preachers, to the point where I couldn't write with a pen the next day. I invested in a nice set of wrist guards and it worked out perfectly. I got up to 125lbs on the preacher without ANY pain in wrists or forearms. Try giving some wrist guards a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Doesn't take that long at all man. I gained around 10 lbs in muscle in about 2 months. Now I think I'm sort of at a plateau..but then again I stopped taking protein so maybe that's why.
Try changing up your workout routine, that's usually the main reason for a plateau. Try hitting heavier weights for example, rather than the weights you were used to working out with and that should give you somewhat of a better edge.
Appreciate 0