06-22-2013, 02:27 AM   #418
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukuss View Post
Your right LBJ is NO MJ, infact Nobody will be "Michael Jordan", nobody will be "Larry Bird", Nobody will be "Magic", Nobody will be"Lebron James, trying to compare players is lame, different players, different erras, different goals, different personalities, but one thing I know for sure LBJ has the skill set and drive to be the GOAT.
Different competition too. Players are now faster, stronger, taller, with higher on court intelligence. Its a totally different game with its world wide appeal and scouting. Lebron will be a GOAT no doubt about that. But to compare him to Jordan would be missing the point. Bron might not seem to be the pure scorer that Jordan is but look at his assist, rebounding, blocks, steals, and consistency. If Lebron were to only care about scoring, who would really doubt his ability to do so? He's got the size, the speed, the power and the accuracy to shoot 40pts+ per game if that's all that mattered in a game of basketball these days.

I love Jordan and he has been my childhood hero/idol but its seeing Lebron play that makes this game amazing to me again. I said it before and I'll say it again, Lebron makes the whole team play better.

And to the haters of Lebron and the Heats. I went thru the same stuff with Kobe back when he had Shaq. To now I still hate him as a player and the hate of course embodies the Lakers too. Its all good. We're all just really passionate about the game. Lebron won season and finals MVP, Heats won the championship, Im happy as a mofo right now.