E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Smith View Post
I've used Epic (Randy Mueller) for all tuning on my E46 M3 that has won NASA Nationals for the past 2 years. His tuning knowledge on BMW's is unmatched IMO, and his customer service is awesome.
I tried others, but no one came close to getting the power out of the car that Randy could. Not sure why Epic isn't as popular with the S65, but he has consistently achieved higher dyno numbers on S54's compared to other tuners.
I'm building an E92 M3 race car now, and no doubt, Randy will do the tuning on that too.
I totally missed this post!!

I just wanted to testify as well about the work of Epic Motorsports. Although I do not have his tune or any of the other products he sells, I am a VERY big fan of his work. Randy has tuned many of my friends cars, both street and race cars. To say the least, he works some serious magic pulling out nice power from these cars, especially via the MSS54 DME.

I hope his tune becomes another well known option here within the E92 M3 community. With his racing pedigree and tuning history, I am sure his tune will be another one of the top choices! It says a lot when many of the NASA GTS podium cars are running his tune.

J Smith, I cannot wait to see you complete your E92. Hearing from Martin on a regular basis on how much he loves the E46, is true evidence not only of your skill as a driver, but as a race car builder! Keep up the great work along with all your partners involved in your new build!
Appreciate 0