View Single Post
      11-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
joe@trinityautosport
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 | F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by erm324 View Post
^That was not alot of wheel spin, he spun the top of second into third then hooked dead from there on out.

Dissappointing result, was this the car that put down 600rwhp on the EAS dyno? With 600rwhp it should have absolutely walked away from that bolt on M5.
I spun 2nd and had to let off a little bit. The inside lane had ZERO traction. I was running drag radials with 18psi air and still nothing. My last run I ran a z06 and was in the outside lane and it hooked up well As for the m5 trust me if I had grip I would of walked it no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Another video will be posted of Joe's VF620 against a E46 M3 Turbocharged HPF Stage 1 on E85 making ~680HP, Joe did very well against it. I just got a file this morning of the race, I'll get it to Bimmerpost ASAP. FWIW, Joe was having major traction problems all day, and unlike myself and Adam he did not use MDM to try and control it.

Looks like in this run he spun it badly in 2nd and had to short shift, losing momentum, the HPF vid is a better indication of what his car can do, but like we've all discussed before, and you know this from personal experience Ricky, it's difficult for 6MT to compete with DCT, especially supercharged.
+1
Appreciate 0