View Single Post
      03-25-2016, 12:11 PM   #6
al330
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

DSC Module, SAS or ????

Sorry to drudge up an old thread but I need some help determining the root cause of some warning lights. I have a 2006 330i sedan, auto trans. I have the following warning lights illuminated: Stability Control, Yellow Handbrake light and Tire Pressure light. The ABS light is NOT illuminated. My cruise control is NOT functioning, it gives an error when I try to use. My wipers, turn signals and everything else on stalk and steering wheel work fine. Checked all fuses, none were bad. I replaced the right rear wheel speed sensor, did not fix issue. I removed the SAS unit and cleaned the code disk and optical sensor, did not fix issue. I hooked car up to INPA and DIS to recalibrate SAS but I get errors (one saying something about a wheel balancer and another saying it cannot communicate with DSC module). Thinking my DSC module died, I took car out in the snow and tested the ABS. The ABS works. The SAS and DSC modules are super expensive so I don’t want to spend a ton of money on guesses. Has anyone had this issue and been able to successfully resolve? Thanks!
Appreciate 0