12-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Assari
Private
Russia
Rep
Drives: AW/SS F80 M3 DCT

ICONZ Wheels... 1 year wait, no wheels no money

Hello guys,

I really need your help or advise. I placed a order for Iconz wheels last november-december and paid 2500$ in advance in January. Still have no pics of process, no wheels, no money back. A few months ago Daniel @ Modcity told me to talk straight to Iconz and during the first month I got promises and replies pretty quick. Now all I get is that we were out office / busy at SEMA and a question that what should they do with the parts and what kind of refund am I thinking of plus it takes them 1-2 weeks to reply and for the last month no one has picked up the phone or answered my e-mails.

I am fed up! I have all e-mail conversations and a credit card authorization form which is dated and says that the wheels will be delivered by April 2012.

I need help, I want my money ASAP.

P.S. This thread is on the 3-series forum as well, but didnīt get any help so far.

I am willing to pay a reasonable reward, maybe you guys have some companies in the States that can take care of this for some money?

It is really hard to deal with this from Finland and unfortunately i donīt have any friends in the US who could help me out...

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0