View Single Post
      10-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #116
991GT3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Arrogant, no no no; arrogance is the GTR owners trolling the M3 forums with little or no understanding of the history of the Skylines. I get it, you guys own GT-Rs, but the way you wear it around these forums like it's some badge of honor is arrogance.

What I would have expected in response to this thread is, something like at the launch of the GT-R companies like Cobb tuning went to work to extract this type power, and were capable of attaining these gains...these 2011-2012 numbers should not be shocking to owners in the 'know' or even people who know and followed the Skylines of the past.

Yet kudos and praise are thrown around like the Nissan engineers cracked some secret code.

Another non sequitur. Since when was this thread about the unobtainable Skylines of the past? And how is it trolling when the thread is about GTRs, started by someone that doesn't own an R35? The performance numbers are amazing and for you to shrug them off as a complete yawner strikes me as weird. Show me a stock car with those numbers for that price and I'm impressed.

-2016 Macan Turbo(GF vehicle)
-2017 Ford Raptor
Appreciate 0