Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3amigos View Post
I started getting the symptoms of a bad battery on my 08 E93, slow clock and low battery warning while the car is off. The dealer quoted approx $290 for the battery plus installation. I was able to find aftermarket AGM batteries with comparable specs at Napa, Autozone, and Sears that cost much less. Has anyone had any bad experiences with any of these aftermarket batteries? I'm leaning towards the Sears Die Hard Advance Gold currently on sale for $144 and I'll just install it myself.

What is the most inexpensive way to code for the replacement? Should I just buy a coding cable from one stop and do it myself? Has anyone found any cheaper cables that work just as well?
Least expensive way would be to have an autologic dealer perform registration for you after the new battery is installed. Contact autologic at 877.945.6442 or visit www.autologic.us, once given your location - they will locate a programming facility nearby in your area.

Registration literally takes less than 10 minutes.

Unless you plan on doing additional coding, purchasing cables simply are an unnecessary expense.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0