Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
2008 BMW X5 3.Slow  [0.00]
Lightbulb

gentlemen.. i love you guys..

i would love the help
can you care to share what lease prices you got on your E93's
and what the terms were

i am coming from a 997C2Coupe.. and i am very excited about the top down thrill..

S

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
Exactly,

this past summer I pulled up to my a restaurant to meet some friends for lunch, and my friend happened to be with his father and his fathers friend. They were driving their Exotics, (friends father = 2007 Lambo Gallardo Spyder. friends father's friend = 2008 Ferrari 430 Spyder). I pulled up with my top down and the fathers friend kept commenting on how gorgeous my car looked with the top down. He went on to say that he would never buy a sports car (even in our cold country) that wasn't a convertible, because you only drive it on the nice hot days anyways, and theres no better way to enjoy an exotic car then to have it with its top down listening to the beautiful notes that some of these cars make. My point is that, even living where we have winter for 4-5 months of the year, it is still worth having a convertible, especially if its just your weekend driver because you get sooo much more out of it. and its not like you drive it shitty weather, I wouldn't drive my exotic (Ferrari, Lambo) in the rain, IF I didnt have to...
Appreciate 0