Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Awesome, thanks again!

I already had some of the basic materials, such as the buckets and grit guards. I also have the SONAX and some good brushes (I've used them a lot in the past and I stick with what works).

As far as a good maintenance shampoo, what do you recommend? I've seen so many out there that it's hard to choose. I've gone through a couple different kinds so far with varying results but they appeared relatively similar.

Luckily the car is currently GARAGE kept! Makes me so happy to be able to put it away when the weather gets nasty or the pollen gets out of control. I am renting a nice house outside of Fayetteville and it has a nice two car garage, so it's perfect for having room to work on the car and baby her! That is really why I want to get cracking on making her look good. Especially with the summer coming to a close, I want to get a nice detail in before she starts spending most of her time in the garage. I mean I know winter down here isn't brutal, but it will still be nice to put her up and not worry about salt stains (especially since I brought her here from Germany, yuck)...