View Single Post
      05-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
AV9
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 m3

Thumbs up Dialed In - MRF

As many of you may have heard or are just starting to hear, MRF does some tope notch work. Every review seems to highlight the acute attention to detail and the refreshing, unbiased views that Malek always gives when comparing an array of products. I have previously worked with MRF for nearly every mod on my car and I have never been disappointed; everything from customer service, last minute appointments, meeting crucial deadlines, and accommodating me in the strangest of circumstances - MRF has been able to do it all!

So when it came time to install my new wheel set up, KW Clubsports, and get it all aligned, the choice was undeniably simple...

Malek educated me front to back well before I purchased my KW Clubsports; I was torn between the V3's or going with the GC camber plates and a few other combinations. Of course, I also had a budget to adhere to. Malek laid out my options and unbiasedly guided me in my decision making process. I figured that I don't want to continually change my suspension set up so I went for the more expensive of the choices - but at least I did it right. The install went swimmingly and the education that followed was invaluable. Malek spent more time explaining to me how everything worked than physically installing the damn things lol. I could not have been happier with the choice to go with the Clubsports.

And what's the first thing that comes to mind just after changing the shoes on your car along with your new kick ass suspension?

ALIGNMENT, DUH!

MRF's famous performance alignment was undoubtedly on the list of things to do. I must tell you, the car drove horrendously before, my measurements were all out of wack, I had uneven camber and everything - it was bad. Needless to say, my car was simply lacking Malek's touch. Now, my car's steering wheel is as smooth as butter and aggressive turns and high speeds on onramps are effortless. I cannot thank Malek@MRF enough for his countless hours of labor and attention to the smallest of details that really went the extra mile in my book.

So with all this, I'd like to say thank you MRF for your continued service and sticking to your core values.

And for everyone else, I'll leave you with this small teaser:
(proper photoshoot to come in the very very near future)
Attached Images