View Single Post
      03-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #40
chili cheese
Major
Rep
Drives: '16 Corvette Z06

Yeah, I finally decided on the Pagids because they would wear well, they have the metal clips AND the notch for the pad sensor....the complete package.

Unfortunately, when I went to change the pads back to OEM on my LR, I found the sensor to be missing. In fact it appears that the whole thing including the wiring was ripped completely off. The little spring/clip must have failed or I put it back incorrectly. The dash warning light has not come on yet. I'm assuming it's because the other rear sensor is still intact. I wonder if the dealership would cover the sensor replacement if it just "fell out".

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorH View Post
I like the Pagid RS-19 too. I've used them for a total of 10 track days including 4 days and 500 miles at Road America this past fall. I have at least 60% of the fronts and more than that on the rear left. I think they are fantastic. I've not had any fade yet and I've had them really hot after a black flag session (no cool down). They also have the proper clips like the stock pads and if you wanted you could run then the pad wear sensors (I don't think it's necessary). They are costly, but this is one case where you get what you pay for. That's not to say that there aren't other pads that might be just as good, but these are proven and work well on our cars.
Appreciate 0