boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
A lot of current and ex-military play the game and like it for its realism, so do you want to retract your infantile assumptive statement? Or perhaps you would like to serve a year or two in Iraq and get your attitude straight?
lol what? do you even know why i wrote that? i wrote that because that game is propaganda and its marketing the army to the youth. you cannot prepare for battle through a video game... one shot to the dome and your dead. do you not get that? do you understand this?

AND WHAT REALISM? YOU DONT LOSE AN ARM OR A LEG AFTER BEING SHOT IN THE GAME... you just ruined your own argument...

and what attitude? i'm simply stating the facts. i support the troops... my friend is joining the army... but that doesnt even matter-- people like you get all defensive when people talk on the other side... free your mind from bias.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0