DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+/YMB M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Justin,

Your kit was originally purchased in May of 2009, and still covered under warranty for 1 more year. We also notified you in October 09 about a new DriverPack revision being released - and was more than happy to send free replacement to you - even covering the cost of shipping.

The warranty on most other kits are anywhere from 90 days to 1 year max.

If there is a problem with the product, we will make sure AIB stands behind it. As stated in my last email to you - we will be more than happy to exchange the kit for you. However, you need to make the next move in sending the kit back to us for replacement.

However, we do not handle or respond to warranty requests in a public matter nor on discussion forums. If you would like these replaced, please follow the instructions in the email that was sent to you yesterday.
Wanna send me some too? I got the 'new' version of the angel ibrights and they went out again..unfortunately I expected this. I was busy and had to pay someone $50 to take them out to and put my stock ones in. kind of annoying they went out.

tbh, i don't want to pay to ship my broken angel ibrights back and receive another pair that I might have to send back as well..all on my dime.

Thanks

-Dev
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0