Thread: holy crappp
View Single Post
      01-16-2007, 09:14 AM   #30
BigO1120
3rd Degree
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego Blue 328xi

As f’d up as this may sound…that driver in the white car got what he deserved. Next time use your common sense and check your review mirror, side mirrors, or just turn your head back to make sure that nothing is coming up you’re a$$ at the speed of sound.

I’m from NJ so I see this kind of driving all the time! I can’t stand when I’m in the far left lane going 90 mph and some f’ nut decides to cut in front of me (again…I’m going about 90 mph) and goes 60 mph. Especially when it’s a dumb white biatch (ladies…I do love you all) who drive these massive GMC trucks while on the phone and while they have 12 kids in the back. These women should be f’ing shot at! GET OFF THE F’ING PHONE and learn to drive!!!

When people do this to me I get into the far left shoulder lane, immediately cut right in front of them until I see the driver behind me eat their steering wheel because they break so hard, and then I decide to cruise at 50 mph right next to another car going at the same speed so that the person behind me feels my pain and can’t go anywhere. When I see the driver behind me try to pull off the same trick I did I just cut in front of them and flip them my birds! Then I just cruise at 50mph for another 10 miles. You got to love their reactions.

I hope that driver in that 7 just kept driving after that…I would have!
Appreciate 0