11-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
Dustin@AEp
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Redline Time Attack - Cal Speedway 11/13/2010

Hey guys,

The last Redline Time Attack of the season was this past weekend. Everyone at AE Performance attended and what an amazing weekend we had! This was the first Time Attack I have participated in, and it was also the first time I have driven at Cal Speedway in Fontana. I must say, that track is amazing! There’s nothing quite like coming into the Roval at 155+ MPH and keeping a consistent 145 through the banked turn. My car performed flawlessly, with much thanks to the Hankook RS-3 tires which Hankook provided for our entire team. The weekend was a huge success for our entire team. Paul Dentice who drives the AE Performance 370z finished 1st in Enthusiast RWD, and also took home the Championship for Enthusiast RWD! I placed 2nd in my pretty much stock E92 M3, Rich Taylor placed 1st in the Street RWD class driving Paul Walkers supercharged E92 M3. The Gintani supercharger performed flawlessly throughout the season! Roger Rodas placed 2nd in his GT3 cup car, while Carl Rydquist placed 3rd in Modified class. Carl also took home the championship for the Modified RWD class! Jeff Westphal placed 1st in the Super Unlimited class, breaking the overall track record, and taking home the championship. We would like to thank our sponsors Hankook, Gintani, Brembo, Swift Springs, Ohlins, OS Giken, Volk Racing, and Etnies.

We look forward to seeing more of you at the track next season!

Thanks,

Dustin Boyko
dustin.b@aeperformance.com

Last edited by Dustin@AEp; 11-18-2010 at 03:15 PM..
Appreciate 0