View Single Post
      07-13-2010, 09:14 AM   #60
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Moonstone e92 M3

Picasso:

I was anxious to see your write-up and photos, and you definitely did not disapoint. Thanks for all of the fantastic pictures, they show off the car and the bounty of the beautiful Motherland so well.

For me it was a first and perhaps only chance to visit my family, see where my Grandparents were born and raised, and drive some of the best roads in the world in what I consider to be one of the best cars in the world. The experience with the M3 was much different from the previous e92 here in the States, the car truly feels at home there and the delivery experience at the Welt was First-Class and unforgettable.

Also, thanks to fellow forum member David Aviles from eurocarsonline, this thread and this forum, I probably would've never pulled the trigger.

Here is a shot from the night before Christmas when no one was stirring-not even a mouse... I always peeked at my presents. Picasso's car winking up front and mine deep in the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicassoM View Post
OC ///M Dude seriously you forgot to wipe all the bugs off the front of your car! That rots your paint!
Ehh, it'll wipe right off during re-delivery at the Perfomance Center in Spartanburg.

I've got a couple questions, but need to go to work now...get back to ya soon. Cheers!

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0