04-29-2011, 12:00 AM   #3
maaicher
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanm3 View Post
Hello my track junkies!

Does anyone have first hand experience between the two? What makes the CS coilovers a better system overall? I would like to possibly go 1.8" low in front and 1.8" in rear or so. Is it worth the change? I want to run the cs with rd sway bars.

Thx!
If you are going that low you i don't think a more track oriented coilover like the Clubsport will benefit you. There is a certain point when it just throws off the geometry of the suspension. Even if the coil can go that low it wont perform as well as if it was lowered 1.2". You are taking away from the full stroke of the shock and not letting it perform at its best. Some suspension guys can probably chime in on this. I don't know if the V3 you have can go that low but if thats all you are worried about then i would not get the CS.
Appreciate 0