DavidZ
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11.5 E90 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Racer View Post
Great install...nice job!

Now that you've lived with the system for a few months, is there anything you would have done differently?
Thanks. That's a good question. I wouldn't have done anything differently - it still makes me giddy every time I turn it up when not enjoying the engine/exhaust - but I am upgrading the bass. I'm quite satisfied with the bass the Jehnerts put out, but I'm certainly pushing them to their limits and would probably blow them out before long. I've purchased an Arc Audio KS 500.1 Mini and E90 trunk enclosure with Morel Ultimo 10 SC from VP electricity. An Audison BitOne will be handling the crossover duties (needed a somewhat sophisticated crossover to actively bandpass the Jehnerts - time alignment and EQ are nice too). I've already installed the extra amp and Audison, all 3 amps and BitOne fit under the trunk trim on the left. Looks totally stock and nothing's under the trunk floor. I only received the sub recently and will be installing it soon but will need a pro to help tune everything. Naturally more pics to follow...