View Single Post
      08-20-2007, 01:23 PM   #1
EmPower
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 xdrive 35i

Run in with a 911 turbo

My adrenalin is still pumping. It wasnt a drag race or any other crazy boyish fantasy come true...just a traffic light, an iconsiderate Civic si coupe owner (had a lot of mods on this one) and this kid in a 911 turbo. I beleive the two of them were racing.

I was returning home on this lazy sunday evening and was cruising to this stop light, my gear in neutral (mines a 6-spd manual) , when this civic cuts me off and rolls in front of me. Luckily for me and unluckily for him, before I reached a complete stop the light turns green...so he had to start from a standstill and I on the other hand shifted into second, cut into the right lane and flew past him.....the kid in the 911 had a similar idea, so he followed me and when we were a quarter mile ahead of all the traffic, he flew past me in the left lane...DAMN was he fast.

I am not sure what amazed me the most, the raw feral power of my 335 or the absolute vulgarity in which he destroyed my 15 seconds of fame!!!! That thing should be illegal. I will own one of those in the next few years!!!!!
19 Audi SQ5 (sold), 20 Audi S6 (sold),
22 Audi SQ5
Appreciate 0