04-21-2011, 12:10 PM   #87
wwjd15
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 M3 MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophizee View Post
It's not that the electronics differ from any modern sports car it's the feeling of the road you and car. When I drove the gtr I never had that feeling of the road car and me. Now I wanna make it clear the GTR is a gorges car and deserves praise for what it's done. But the gtr is a super car for dummies. The amount of forgiveness it has makes me feel it's a car for an 18 year old who doesn't know how to drive and can afford that kind of car via parents and that Is what the gtr is to me. I'm a track guy and not drag strips, the gtr from what I have seen make drivers who can't even shift properly look like michael schumacher and that my friends Is why I feel the gtr is not a drivers car but a car for... Let's not beat around the bush pissed off teenagers
remember to give those dummies in GTR's point-by when you see them coming in your driver's car. J/K

GTR does make driver go fast because the confidence it gives, it's also more forgiving even when you miss the apex and the front tires just have too much grip to prevent you from spinning. But again, don't think that you can drive the GTR fast enough without some skill. For example, Just like comparing S2k to Miata, you can not say S2k is less driver's car because less skill driver in S2k can beat up driver in Miata.
Appreciate 0