View Single Post
      03-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #11
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoot3r View Post
The only reason reason I don't promote buying from a vendor is that I ordered a pair from www.jlevistreetwerks.com and paid 80+ shipping for next day and didn't get them till a week later. And what I got was reflectors that were off color and the cheap little clips that are supposed to hold them in rusted and broke within a week and a half of owning them. Not only that but there were gaps between the reflector and the bumper.
I am sorry about your experience with the first batch of reflectors. We had to ship these out from our manufacturer on the east coast who can only ship ground unfortunately. We were also having paint quality issues with the first batch from our manufacturer so we are having them redone with OEM BMW PPG paint match. We always guarantee the fit and finish of these products so it will be something that we completely back when available. If you have not had a resolution with your reflectors, please do PM me so I can take care of it. I don't want you stuck with reflectors that don't fit or don't match.
Appreciate 0