Thread: M3 to Z06
View Single Post
      12-06-2012, 12:35 AM   #71
Mookster
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 ZR1 & 2020 Supra GR LE

Katech is regarded as one of the best in Vette world and their stuff can get pricey. I highly doubt the dealer paid a penny extra for the mods but of course they are charging for it.

Winter is a good time to buy a Z06, market gets very slow and dealers cant move them. Modded ones are even harder to sell since most buyers prefer stock ones.

OP, i found an 09 Z06, 1 owner and 2700 miles this last January. I actually found the car middle of December. They were asking 57,999 which wasnt a bad price for an 09 2LZ with those low miles. I called and offered 49k...sales guy hung up on me. I was like whatever...about two weeks went by i called again and again offered 49k....this time they at least didnt hang up and sales dude said he'd talk to his manager. Manager was like hell NO...i was like ok...Well January 15th came and snow hit Seattle kinda hard i figured i got them on the hooks now they had the car on the lot for a month and sh!tty weather is here...offered 49k..they said no BUT this time they said lets work out a deal..i said ok...we ended up calling it a deal @ 50k.