United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diokaef View Post

I agree with you, but this is what I do:

I don't breed my dogs with dogs from same family.
When you buy a dog from me you will sign a contract, every 4 months for the first year you will have to send me vet papers copy with a picture of the dog, after the first year every 8 months, and after that 12 months if I think you are doing a good job.
If anyone fail this(happened before) I will call the proper authorities on you, maybe have my lawyer talk to yours and also take your dog alway from you. and give him the Dog a better home with a decent family. You will be better off not buying a dog from me if you have bad intentions because I will catch you and will not be pretty or cheap.

My Dogs are taken care with lots of love

I constantly rescue to find home for them and avoid that they be put to sleep.

I don't have Dogs thinking that they will take care of themselves.
That doesn't answer my question as to why you feel that you need to bring more of these dogs into the world when there are already far more dogs than homes. I'm not saying that you don't care about them nor am I accusing you of being an irresponsible breeder but I just don't see the motivation. If you were really passionate for the breed you would probably be working to stop the overpopulation instead of adding to it.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0