06-22-2012, 11:32 AM   #24
Chowster
E60_to_E90
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnombe
Another from the Vancouver area checking in. Well, I haven't got my car yet the wait is driving me crazy!!

Which brings me to the question I wanted to ask and am glad to see a local thread here

How long does it usually take for a factory order car to get here to our coast?

I placed the order in April; I did ask/tell them I want to have it "early July". So far the dealer has told me it's on time.

I just pinged today and was told it's "50% produced"... guess they slated me to get a June production car which makes sense based on my asking for "early July" delivery.

Anyone knows how many days to produce a M3? Then how many days of transit all the way from Germany to the West coast here?

Thanks!!
Congrats on the order!

Factory orders take about 3-4 weeks after completion of production for the car to reach the left coast. Depends on how long your car waits at the port to get on a ship; possible delays getting on a train in Halifax; and any rail delays.
Appreciate 0