View Single Post
      10-27-2013, 05:48 AM   #516
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Kids change everyone, not only women, sometimes men for the better. Because lets face it, a woman could handle a child much sooner on her own than most men.

The human condition that is present in women is clearly insanity. I'm blessed with the fact that I have not only superiority to any woman, but far more knowledge than they could ever amount to, Michelle Obama included.

Second marriage? That is more terrifying than a first marriage. I value learning from ones past, but for myself, I would learn that if it doesn't work once, I don't want to chance twice. I'm also selfish that I almost don't care to even try once.

The last one, I don't think I will ever discover that any issue is with me. I'm pretty awesome. I love tooting my own horn, and while I may be ignorant with many aspects of life, it will always be the woman's fault.

I respect anyone that has rebounded off an unfortunate situation, more than couples that have been together from day one. From the way times are now, compared to earlier generations, baby boomers even, there have become very scewed views on "how things should be". However, that is a whole different topic in itself.

i appreciate the sarcasm
Appreciate 0