View Single Post
      03-29-2008, 12:54 PM   #2145
gundamfans
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [0.00]
I can't believe what just happened in the past day. I thought all was over, so I didn't follow as closely, and now Husker is fighting back dirty. That is really messed up.

Let's say even if Husker in the end wins the legal battle, it doesn't really change my mind of Husker, probably worsens. They blame it on Ken for the bad publicity, but the first thing you do when a situation like this happens, is to use action to show sincerity. Husker is claiming there's another version to the story, but unless it's recorded or documented, it's difficult for any of us to verify.

At this stage, the whole matter has been brought to a whole new level. Ken's at a disadvantage since Husker seems to be willing and ready to use lawyers to duke this out. What a turn of events.
2007 E90 335i|6MT|Sapphire Black Metallic|Black Leather|Aluminum Trim|ZSP|ZPP|CWP|Aluminum Pedals|M-Aero Kit|Blackline Tailights|E46 ZHP Knob|Euro Foglight Switch|M-Sport Perforated Leather steering wheel|M-Sport Perforated E-Brake|Front Carbon Fibre Splitter Kit|BMW Performance 19" Wheels|Meisterschaft Touring Exhaust Full Cat-Back System
Appreciate 0