10-31-2011, 03:41 PM   #336
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
You obviously do not know how to read. It is ok, you will get there one day.

I would never attack a decision, I'm just not a fan of the biased posts that clearly avoid highlighting the short comings or reality of issues related to the GT-R. Members will post about how the GT-R just didn't do it for them, yet those posts are silenced or never quoted or explored. Only the guys who want to brag about their GT-Rs all day on M3post, it gets annoying...that is all.

If you are in the market for a 2011-2012-2013, GT-R, you really would not be cross shopping an M3. Not in price, performance, purpose or anything.

I'm excited to see the GT-R break the 715 mark, hopefully Lexus will rethink the whole LFA and bring out a Supra. Under the 715 mark and a production car under 150k, that will be an exciting day for any buyer.
The GT-R will kill the M3 in any performance category you put it in. It deserves the praise it gets. I know how to read and you bashing members for praising the GT-R is what everyone here saw. Posts aren't bias, they're the truth. The GT-R for the money(and for those who can put up with it day to day) is a budget supercar. The M3 is a wannabe sports car. It tailors more towards comfy cruising.
Appreciate 0