View Single Post
      11-24-2006, 12:52 PM   #7
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i=:)
I just received the following pm. I will post my response here so that I don't end up answering the same questions over and over.

I am curious to see what your business plan is all about. Does location matter? PM me back details

The position is basically for a straight commission inside phone sales job. Selling business opportunities. Such as, how to make money in various aspects of real estate investing, debt settlement. No, you don't need to know anything about the business plans/training/coaching/leads your selling. You are selling the "dream" of making money, in other words, you talk to people about their debt, retirement, and other financially motivating problem areas in their life and then you sell them the money making vehicle that will solve their problems. After the sale is made, your job is done. There are scripts to use initially for training.

Yes, location does matter. As of now, you would have to work in SLC, UT.
It's possible to do the job anywhere however it's to time consuming to train anyone out of state. Regardless of how good of a salesman you might think you are, there is a reason I have to play my salespeople so much. Even though there is a script to read and to some that might seem elementary, like I said before, only 1 out of four make it past there months. That's including, lawyer's, MBA's, etc. In the past I've had guys with no sales experiece who been doing labor for years run circles around MBA's/lawyers.

Cheers
ok now I know exactly what you do, and I was right, it's 100% bullsh!t....
Appreciate 0